Meet the Top 10 finalists of the Startup World Cup Israel 2021
Now it’s time for the final pitch!
The startups definitely have their plates full and will now have to work extra hard to prove on January 12th to our Israeli and International judging panel who deserve to be the number 1!
As a reminder: the winner of next week’s Israeli Startup World Cup will represent Israel and compete for 1 million Dollars investment in San Francisco in front of a worldwide audience of investors and tech influencers!
Our esteemed and talendent panel of judges will be: Bill Reichert, Partner at Pegasus Ventures, Tal Dori, CEO at IBI Capital, Roy Caner, Senior Partner from EBN, Delia Pekelman, Deputy Head at LeumiTech, Aviv Marom, Dir. Strategic Partnerships at Samsung, Michal Michaeli, Dir. Int. Economic Dev at Tel Aviv Global, Snir Hassidim, Business and Corporate Dev Manager at Checkpoint and Uria Fiano, Serial Entrepreneur & Tech It Forward Board Member.
Ready to meet the top 10?! We are delighted to introduce to you the finalists!
- Hargol FoodTech specializes in growing large quantities of grasshoppers in captivity as an alternative protein source.
- SensePass is the developer of SensePay, an enterprise-grade payment technology designed to execute seamless payments through secured IoT communications.
- RobotAI develops AI-based software that transforms cameras into 3D measurement devices.
- Dealtale is focused on solving the problem of siloed data in digital-based organizations that have adopted numerous SaaS tools, each with its own set of analytics and reporting.
- i-BrainTech is an AI-powered brain-training solution designed to enhance the KPIs of individual athletes and to empower coaches using innovative neuro sport insights.
- ARpalus is a retail tech company that helps CPG and retailers better execute their in-store operations thanks to Augmented Reality.
- Matricelf has developed a technology that enables the production of autologous engineered tissue composed of matrix and cells derived from patients’ omental biopsies.
- Pika develops products to end the use of plastic by using circular economy concepts. The company is currently developing a machine that cleans reusable diapers in one step.
- Serenus.AI develops solutions to improve healthcare delivery and patient outcomes. The company’s patent-pending technology was developed to help medical professionals and patients make better medical decisions at the post-diagnostic stage to save lives and valuable resources.
- ExoProTher is a biomedical start-up developing a novel approach to cancer treatment.
Good luck to you all!
Want to join us on January 12th and hear the fabulous pitches? Register HERE.
More info about the competition at: email@example.com